Tejovat Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Tejovat”) warrants to the purchaser (the “Customer”) each of its Tejovat branded smart home products (the “Equipment”) sold by Tejovat through direct sale, Tejovat authorized distributor or online sale that the products are to be free from any defects in workmanship under normal use starting from the date of purchase and services as below:
- a) One (1) Year for smart home device.
- b) Six (6) months on charger and any other accessories (except dry cells/batteries) provided with the product packed by the company.
To avail the warranty service, customer needs to bring the Equipment together with all its detachable parts to a Tejovat authorized service provider at their own cost. The Equipment must be delivered to the designated service provider along with the receipt bearing the date of purchase, serial number with the duly filled and stamped its warranty card.
- The warranty sets forth Tejovat responsibility regarding the product repair or replacement at Tejovat option is the customer exclusive remedy. The replaced Parts, Boards or Equipment will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
- Replacement chargers are warranted only for the remaining unexpired warranty period of the original charger.
- This warranty becomes void if: (a) The devices are powered by other than Tejovat approved chargers for the charging of the device, (b) Any of the seals on the device/charger’s enclosure are broken or shown evidence of tampering, (c) The charger is used in Equipment or service other than for which it is specified.
- The warranty is issued at Pune, India and Courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be on “Carry in” basis, wherein for service the customer shall bring the products to the Service Center. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of systems/product from place of installation to the Service Center.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY COVERAGE
The following example are not covered under Warranty if,
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Equipment in other than its normal customary manner.
- Defects or damage resulting from misuse, accident or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification or adjustment.
- Equipment disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affects performance.
- Defect or damage due to spill of food or liquids. All plastics surface and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to customer normal use.
- Products rented out.
- Transfer of ownership has taken place.
- Products that have had the serial number removed, altered or are illegible and no proof of purchase is provided.
- Operation or damage caused by unauthorized ancillary equipment use with the product.
- Non-service personal opening the product without permission of Tejovat.